1. Can Glint products be used by both Men and Women?
A: All our personal care products may safely be used by both men and women.
2. Can common skin problems such as pimples, acne and blackheads get better with dietary restrictions?
A: A balanced diet that is low on sugar, rich in proteins and vitamins is recommended. Soft drinks, junk foods and processed foods can be avoided. Eating green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits and drinking 2 to 3 liters of water a day keeps skin hydrated and flushes out toxins.
3. Are Glint lotions and creams non comedogenic?
A: Glint Cosmetics lotions and creams are non comedogenic meaning they do not clog pores.
4. Why should face wash be used instead of soap for cleansing the face?
A: A face wash is gentler on the skin. The skin does not feel stretched or dry, instead it stays soft and smooth.
5. When is the best time to apply body lotion?
A: Body lotions are best used after bathing, when your skin is most receptive to hydration.
6. What is SPF and how often should one apply sunscreen lotion?
A: SPF refers to Sun Protection Factor. Sunscreen has to be applied half an hour prior to sun exposure and must be re-applied every two hours to get complete and maximum protection.
7. What is the difference between hair cream and hair oil?
A: In terms of texture, hair cream is thicker than hair oil. With respect to benefits, they both are excellent sources of conditioning and nourishment for the hair and scalp. Additionally, hair cream enriches hair with protein which encourages hair growth, while a hair oil massage provides relaxation and enhances blood circulation. For smooth and silky hair, it is advisable to apply lukewarm hair oil on your scalp and hair strands.
8. How often should I shampoo my hair?
A: The frequency of washing hair largely depends on the hair type and activity level. Shampooing three to four times a week is ideal, using a mild shampoo. Glint shampoos are specially formulated for frequent or daily use.
9. Is it essential to condition hair after shampooing?
A: The use of conditioners after shampooing adds shine and bounce to hair and leaves it tangle free. Conditioned hair looks thick and shiny. Conditioners also moisturize the dry, flaking scalp, and make hair easier to manage by reducing knots and tangles.
10. What is the difference between body cream and body butter?
A: Body cream or body butter may be applied evenly and liberally on your body, as often as needed.
11. Do Glint hair Oil contain liquid paraffin or mineral oil?
A: Glint hair oils contain a blend of vegetable oil and mineral oil.
12. How does Glint ensure efficacy of its products?
A: Glint follows the principles of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) at our world-class manufacturing facility. This enables us to produce herbal products with uniform levels of batch-to-batch consistency and ensures that the customer receives the same high quality product regardless of where it is purchased. We strive to meet customer health needs through well-researched, effective and safe remedies.
Scientific testing has been a hallmark at Glint since 2005 when we embarked on our journey to make quality herbal products. At Glint, we use modern science to rediscover and validate Herbal secrets.
13. Do Glint products have side effects? What safety measures do you follow in product development ?
A: All our products are clinically tested for safety and efficacy and are completely free from side-effects. Do use products as per instructions on the product pack. Each product undergoes extensive research for safety and efficacy and has to meet stringent regulatory requirements before being made available to the customer
14. Does Glint use any animal products or by-products in their products?
A: Glint products are natural, safe and efficacious. Some of our products contain honey, bees wax, lanolin, milk and milk products that are of animal origin. But, these ingredients are obtained as by products without harming animals.
15. Do any Glint products contain Alcohol?
A: Glint products do not contain alcohol.